Sunday, August 15, 2010

#1274 Durian Cake

Show 1274 Sunday 15 August
Watch today's show at YouTube or BlipTV.

Sunday Kitchen #169 Durian Cake

I found something called Pure Durian Cake in a shop near my old apartment. The woman behind the counter was very surprised when I bought it and she asked if I liked durian.
I said I hadn’t tried it before, so I wanted to give it a go.

This durian cake is made of 88% durian flesh and 12% sugar.

I took the plastic off, sliced it and put the slices on a plate.
Then I ate a piece.
Well I swallowed some of it.

After I’d recovered from the experience, I put the other pieces into a container and put it in the fridge. I still haven’t decided if I’ll attempt another piece.

music

show start
artist: Kevin MacLeod
track: Future Cha Cha
from: Brooklyn, NY, United States
artist site

bgm
artist: Kevin MacLeod
track: Dances and Dames
from: Brooklyn, NY, United States
artist site

Did you notice a mistake in this script? Please leave us a comment and tell us! We really appreciate people pointing out our mistakes.Thank you.

Have you translated this script - or part of it - into your language for English practice and published it on your blog? Please leave a comment and a link so other people can read your translation. Thank you.

No comments: